Quilt Cushion in Devon
Let the nostalgic nature of these vintage homemade quilt tops married with hand-tufted and sewn construction draw you in to a moment of calm...
Our Quilt Cushions are made for comfort - Both literally as a cozy but sturdy multi purpose cushion but also (and perhaps most importantly) as a signal of comfort for our frazzled minds. The time worn vintage fabric from the 1900s-50’s is backed with soft solid cotton-linen in the perfect small daybed size begging you to relax and lay down awhile.
Not meant to be overly precious, we hope you bring them to a park, the beach, or camping as well as any cozy place in your home.
a vintage quilt top with predominate colors of pinks and ivory and a contrast ivory bottom fabric.features
- By using authentic vintage fabric, this Bliss And Mischief piece is truly one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly from what is pictured as well as include marks and discoloration. We believe this adds to the character of the piece. In fact, we think it makes it better.
Note: Choose your delivery method below. This is an oversized item and requires a bulky item ground shipping charge of $50. Local Los Angeles customers can choose to pickup in person if desired.
- otton/linen solid bottom.
- Hand-tuffed cover not removable
- Spot Clean or Dry Clean
- Hand Made in LA
- We want you to be 100% satisfied and love your new BAM as much as we do. Please note this one-of-a-kind item may be returned for store credit only.
Contact us with any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
- Approx. 74x32x3.5
- Fits most small daybeds and camping cots